|Course name:||Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (COVID relief program)|
|Number available this year:||600|
|National code:||TAE - Training and Education|
|Provider:||Plenty Training (visit their website)|
Plenty Training delivers the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment qualification. This course covers training design, training delivery and assessment activities – allowing you to:
Plenty Training is proud to release its TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (COVID mandate relief program) worth $869,000! The 600 seats under this scholarship are available to those who have lost their jobs due to the ongoing COVID crisis.
Under this program, 50% scholarships are available to those who have been severely impacted by COVID. Scholarship recipients pay only 50% of the full course cost.
600 seats are available across three pathways:
• Intensive+ (face-to-face) class in all eastern capital cities: Course cost $3,499 less scholarship of $1,750
• iClass+ course (live online class with an emphasis on completing the practical assessment tasks): Course cost $3,499 less scholarship of $1,750, and
• Virtual+ class (Monthly live and interactive webinars ): Course cost $1,690 less scholarship of $845.
One third of these seats are available to teachers, who are eligible to attend the teacher’s fast track program, which incorporates RPL (recognition of prior learning) for their bachelor or diploma of education.
You must have lost your job because of the COVID crisis. (You must provide us with a copy of the termination letter and proof that your termination was directly related to COVID.)
You must be able to demonstrate vocational competency in your proposed teaching and assessing area. This means you need to have experience in the field in which you are going to train and assess, e.g., hairdressing, fitness, finance, etc. Vocational competency is defined as broad industry knowledge and experience, and may include holding a relevant unit of competency or qualification.
You must have:
• An appropriate level of English language skill which is important to the likelihood of participant success
• Access to a computer (with Adobe Reader, Microsoft Word and a web browser installed)
• Access to the internet
• Access to a video and audio recording device such as a smart phone or web cam
• An understanding of how to use Microsoft Word and Adobe Reader, be able to download, scan and upload documents, and know how to access online materials.
Virtual+ (live webinar) classes: There are some logistical issues relating to assessment which you must be able to address when undertaking the Virtual+ (live webinar) pathway:
Unit TAEASS402 Assess competence requires you to undertake assessments under the supervision of a qualified trainer / assessor. You may either:
• Attend an online interactive workshop provided by Plenty Training in which you may undertake these assessment activities (attendance at one of these regularly-scheduled workshops is included in your course fee); This workshop is delivered via the Adobe Connect platform.
• Students who choose to attend the online TAEASS402 Assess Competence assessment workshop must also have access to a computer enabled with audio and webcam functionality,
Undertake these assessment activities independently or in a workplace, subject to the following:
• You must have access to someone who possesses either (1) the TAE50111/TAE50116 Diploma of Vocational Education and Training or (2) the TAE50211/TAE50216 Diploma of Training Design and Development or (3) a higher level qualification in adult education, and is willing to supervise you undertaking these assessment activities. This person must be able to provide a copy of their qualification, evidence that they have current industry skills directly relevant to assessments, have current knowledge and skills in vocational training and learning, and have undertaken recent professional development in the fields of the knowledge and practice of competency based training and assessment.
• You must have access to at least five real candidates within the vocational education and training (VET) context who are willing for you to undertake assessments of them.
Unit TAEDEL401 Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning requires you to deliver two consecutive training sessions of at least 40 minutes duration to a learner group of at least eight individuals, plus another presentation to a group of at least eight individuals. You may either:
• Organise the three sessions and the eight participants yourself (assistance with this is provided via our closed Facebook student page), or
• Attend a two-day face-to-face workshop (available in most capital cities), OR a three-day interactive online delivery session provided for this purpose.
Plenty Training (www.plenty.edu.au) is a well respected private Registered Training Organisation (#32371) who specialises in delivering TAE qualifications.
Plenty Training works with everyday Australians who have a wealth of knowledge and experience and who want to share their gift with the world. Over the past decade, Plenty Training has helped more than 30,000 everyday Australians discover and benefit from their untapped potential. They also work with some of Australia’s most well-known companies who recognise and value the asset of their people’s experience.
Plenty Training is currently rated 5/5 stars on Facebook and is often highly recommended by our past students. With over 10 years experience in the industry, we are extremely proud of the thousands of everyday Australians who have trusted us with their studies.
We are excited about the opportunity to offer our TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment to aspiring trainers and assessors who are eager to ‘pay it forward’.